We are a No Win No Fee organisation.
This means that we will only charge a fee if we are successful in obtaining a financial settlement for you in addition to other terms of settlement, e.g. written apology and reference, changed from being fired to having resigned.
Where we assist with disciplinary and other meetings that achieve non-financial settlement, such as job reinstatement after being fired unfairly, we charge an agreed hourly rate.
Our Employment Law Specialists Throughout NZ can support you with:
- Filing personal grievance claims,
- Unjustified dismissal claims (being fired unfairly,
- Unjustified disadvantage claims, (being treated unfairly)
- Discrimination or sexual harassment claims,
- Exit settlement negotiations,
- Disciplinary investigation processes,
- Staff restructuring and redundancy situations,
- Wage arrears and holiday pay claims,
- Department of Labour mediations,
- Employment Relations Authority Investigations,
- Employment Court hearings
Contact us to talk to one of our Employment Law Advocates.