No Win No Fee Auckland Employment Advocates
When You Need An Employment Law Expert But Can’t Afford An Auckland Employment Lawyer You Still Can Afford Legal Representation.
No Win No Fee = Contingency Fees
We believe everyone has a right to access to justice and so we offer No Win No Fee (Lawyers call this “contingency Fees”) for our services where we are seeking a financial outcome. We provide the same services as any Auckland Employment Lawyer. We also have employment advocates in the Waikato, Wellington, Taranaki, Nelson and Christchurch.
No Win No Fee literally means if we don’t win you don’t pay a fee.
The NZ Law Society rules prevent a registered Employment Lawyer from offering No Win No Fee Services. This means an Employment Lawyer will charge you whether you win or lose. No Win No Fee Employment Advocates are legal professionals who can offer their services on a no win no fee basis because, even though many have law degrees, they don’t hold a current practising certificate.
When you have lost your job due to unfair dismissal or are faced with the prospect of losing your job because of a situation that has arisen with your employer, it’s the least likely time you will be able to afford an employment lawyer.
We are not ‘Free Employment Lawyers‘, we are Employment Advocates
When our Employment Law Advocates work on No Win No Fee basis, you can be assured they will be attempting to get you the highest settlement they can, in the shortest time. If you are not successful, then we are not successful. No Win No Fee is not free, but, unlike employment lawyers, you don’t have to pay our employment advocates an hourly rate if we take your case on contingency.
We are passionate about what we do, and we care about our clients. We’d love to speak to you too.
See our reviews page.
Our Focus is Employment Law
The expertise, knowledge and experience of our Employment Law Advocates is the advantage we can offer you. Our Advocates are all either legal professionals or HR experts. They ALL have extensive knowledge of NZ Employment Law.
We will only take your case on No Win No Fee basis if we are confident we can help.
Get Employment Law Advice and Assistance.
There is no risk to you, and you can stand tall with us by your side.
Note: There are situations that we can’t offer you a no win no fee arrangement, such as disciplinary meetings and other situations where we are assisting you to keep your job. This is because, in these situations, we can still help, but we are not seeking financial gain. In these cases, we charge an hourly rate.
What do I do if I have been fired?
- Contact Us When you email us you will receive a confirmation email. Reply to that email with a full timeline of events, and attach any letters you have received from your employer.
- If you have just been fired or dismissed and you have no secured future income there are a few steps that you should take immediately to reduce your stress both financially and emotionally. If you have no money in the bank, ring the bank and stop all automatic payments, if there is no money in the bank you could incur fees.
- Contact the people that these payments go to and explain your situation.
- Contact your landlord and explain your situation.
- Book an appointment with your doctor if you are extremely distressed or have any symptoms such as; Difficulty sleeping, anxiety, depression, panic attacks etc…Please get a letter from your doctor explaining what you have visited him for, this will be added to your case file and will become part of your stress and distress claim.
- Contact Work and Income NZ, the sooner that you register for unemployment benefit, the sooner you will be eligible for payment. If we achieve compensation we will usually settle under a tax-free and tax-exempt section of the act, this will not, in this case, have any effect on your benefit.
- Cancel any unnecessary luxuries that will get you further into debt.
- Keep any and all evidence of attempts to look for work, loss of earnings can only be claimed (Unless you are unwell) if you have been actively looking for work.
- Contact friends or family for support to help get you through.
- Exercise even if you don’t feel like it, it will make you feel better and help you think clearly.
Are no win no fee lawyers good?
Employment Lawyers usually charge an hourly rate, so they get paid whether they are successful or not. You can be sure Employment Advocates who offer their services as no win no fee will be putting in the work to ensure your case is a success because their fee only gets paid if they are successful.
What’s no win no fee?
No Win No Fee literally means if we don’t win you don’t pay a fee. When you have lost your job or are faced with the prospect of losing your job because of a situation that has arisen with your employer it’s the least likely time you will be able to afford a lawyer.
If there are occasions that we will charge you an hourly rate we will let you know. For example, If we need to attend your disciplinary meeting if you are wanting to save your job we do charge a meeting fee of $250+gst per hour.
No Win No Fee is not Free
If we accept your case on a no win no fee basis, and if we are successful in winning you a financial outcome there will be fees payable, either by your employer or by yourself as a percentage of the settlement.
What happens if you lose a no win no fee case?
If you lose you will not have to pay a fee. Because we don’t get paid for our time and efforts if we don’t win we don’t take on a case if we don’t think it will be successful.
CONTACT US FOR A FREE CASE EVALUATION
LET’S GET LEGAL
Statistics prove that legal representation improves your chance of a successful outcome. Don’t hesitate, you have nothing to lose by having a free consultation with one of our experts.
What our clients are saying
Thank you so much for your help
Thanks so much for your help. You’ve been amazing, couldn’t have asked for a better lawyer you made the process bearable lol, I really appreciate it you are great at what you do.