Authority To Act
I authorise Work Law Limited to act as my representative, as provided in Section 236 of the Employment Relations Act 2000, and to obtain any information on my behalf regarding all issues with my employer.
In particular I authorise Work Law Limited to:
- Obtain any details regarding my pay, service record and/or personnel record from my employer or payroll service or ACC:
- Seek copies of my wage and time record and/or any other Employment Agreement documentation from my employer;
- Refer the matter to the Mediation Service of the Employment Relations Service, the Employment Relations Authority, or the Employment Court;
- Represent me in any other required manner relating to the issues as advised by me in telephone conversations and/or meetings we have held.
- to enter into, sign and conclude on my behalf a final and binding and enforceable agreement pursuant to s149 of Employment Relations Act 2000
I understand that Work Law Limited will keep me informed of all progress relating to these issues, and I will be provided with a copy of all documentation sent or received by my representative; and that I will keep my representative, similarly informed.
I confirm that I have been provided with the “Terms of Engagement” document relating to the services I will be provided with - and agree to pay all fees due.