Voluntary disclosure of personal information
You may choose to voluntarily provide personal information through this website when contacting us via our contact form or phoning us on our 0800 number. This information may be viewable by site administrators, Work Law Ltd staff (as appropriate) and third-party contractors who provide services on our behalf.
Any issues you disclose to us will be discreetly and confidentially handled. We would never contact anyone unless you were aware we were going to do so and have signed a contract with us.
Any information we receive from you is purely so we can efficiently deliver your service.
We will only use personal information provided to us through this website for the purpose you provided. We will not share your information with any other party under any circumstances and we will not use your contact details to market any further services to you nor give your details to any third parties to use for marketing.
Browser or ‘web’ cookies are small text files that are sent by a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive to collect information about how you browse the website.
Cookies are used to:
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
You can read Google’s privacy statement, and access a Google Analytics opt-out tool, at the Google Privacy Center.
You can manually disable cookies at any time – check your browser’s ‘Help’ to find out how (disabling cookies will not affect your ability to use this website).
Data collected may include:
- your IP address
- the search terms you used
- the pages you accessed on our Site and the links you clicked on
- the date and time you visited the site
- the referring site (if any) from which you clicked to reach this site
- the device you used to access the site
- your operating system (e.g., Windows XP, Mac OS X)
- the type of web browser you use (e.g. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox)
- other things like your screen resolution, the release of your installed Flash version and the language setting of your browser.